TYBCX Series Explosion-proof High-voltage Super-efficient Three-phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (6kV H355-560)
This series of explosion proof permanent magnet motor is designed according to Q/MT024-2019 , with fully enclosed self-fan-cooling structure, protection grade IP55, class F insulation, S1 working duty. The explosion-proof type is Ex db IIB T4 Gb.
The rated frequency is 50Hz, rated voltage is 6kV, with self-starting capability and frequency conversion starting. The temperature rise of the motor is low, 40-60K under rated load.
The series of products are complete with Conformity Certificate Of Explosion-poof and China Compulsory Certification.
This series of products can completely replace the YB2 series high-voltage explosion-proof three-phase asynchronous motor, and can also be specially designed according to customer needs.
1. High power factor of the motor. high quality factor of the grid. no need to add power factor compensator. the capacity of the substation equipment can be fully utilised;
2. permanent magnet motor is permanent magnet excitation. synchronous operation. there is no speed pulsation. in dragging fans. pumps and other loads do not increase the pipeline resistance loss;
3. according to the needs of permanent magnet motor can be designed into high starting torque (more than 3 times). high overload capacity. so as to solve the phenomenon of "big horse pulling small car";
4. the reactive current of ordinary asynchronous motors is generally about 0.5 to 0.7 times the rated current. Mingteng permanent magnet synchronous motors do not require excitation current. the difference between reactive current permanent magnet motors and asynchronous motors is about 50%. the actual running current is about 15% lower than that of asynchronous motors;
5. the motor can be designed to start directly. the shape and installation size is the same as the current widely used asynchronous motor. can fully replace the asynchronous motor.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of ultra-high-efficiency permanent magnet motors compared with YE3/YE4/YE5 asynchronous motors?
1.Asynchronous motor quality level is not consistent, efficiency to meet the standard is doubtful
2.Permanent magnet electric motor payback periods are all within 1 year
3.YE5 asynchronous motors have no mature series of products, and the price of standard products is not lower than that of permanent magnet motors.
The efficiency of the Mingteng permanent magnet motor can reach IE5 energy efficiency. If there is a need for renovation or replacement, it is recommended to complete it in one step.
What is the main difference between the losses of permanent magnet motors of the same size compared to asynchronous motors?
Low stator copper consumption, low rotor copper consumption and Low rotor iron consumption.