TYBCX Series Explosion-proof Low Voltage Super High Efficiency Three-phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (380V H132-355)
This series of products is designed according to Q/MT004-2019 "TYBCX series explosion proof three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor", with fully enclosed self-fan-cooling structure, protection grade IP55, class F insulation, S1 working system. Its installation dimensions are the same as those of YB3 series motors, and explosion-proof mark is Ex db IIB T4 Gb.
The rated frequency of this series is 50Hz, rated voltage is 380V, with self-starting capability, and also variable frequency starting.
Figher efficiency and wider economic operating range than asynchronous motors of the same size in the load range of 25% to 120%, with significant energy-saving effects. The temperature rise of the motor is low, 30-50K under rated load.
Complete with Conformity Certificate Of Explosion-poof and China Compulsory Certification.
This series of products can completely replace YB2, YB3 and other series of low-voltage explosion-proof three-phase asynchronous motors, and can also be specially designed according to the needs of users.
1. High power factor of the motor. high quality factor of the grid. No need to add power factor compensator. the capacity of the substation equipment can be fully utilised;
2. permanent magnet motor is permanent magnet excitation. synchronous operation. there is no speed pulsation. in dragging fans. pumps and other loads do not increase the pipeline resistance loss;
3. according to the needs of permanent magnet motor can be designed into high starting torque (more than 3 times). high overload capacity. so as to solve the phenomenon of "big horse pulling small cart";
4. the reactive current of ordinary asynchronous motors is generally about 0.5 to 0.7 times the rated current. Mingteng permanent magnet synchronous motors do not require excitation current. the difference between reactive current permanent magnet motors and asynchronous motors is about 50%. the actual running current is about 15% lower than that of asynchronous motors;
5. the motor can be designed to start directly. The shape and installation size is the same as the current widely used asynchronous motor, can fully replace the asynchronous motor.
Permanent magnet motor efficiency map
Asynchronous motor efficiency map
What are the parameters of the motor?
1.Rated parameters, including: voltage, frequency, power, current, speed, efficiency, power factor;
2.Connection: the connection of the stator winding of the motor; Insulation class, protection class, cooling method, ambient temperature, altitude, technical conditions, factory number.
Technical conditions, dimensions, working duty and structure of the motor and mounting type designation.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of permanent magnet motors compared to reluctance motors?
Reluctance motor operation principle is the rotor reluctance staggered change, stator through the switch control current break pull rotor reluctance small part, in the circumference of the order of on and off, drive the rotor rotation.
In terms of application scenarios, reluctance motors and permanent magnet motors are still not the same. Compared with permanent magnet motors, reluctance motors have higher noise, higher heat generation and lower power density. Because the torque pulsation is large, so the vibration is also large, the speed is generally difficult to do high (small seat speed can be a little higher).
The cost of excitation motors is lower than that of permanent magnet motors due to the lack of cage bars and permanent magnets.