TYPKK series variable speed high voltage super efficient three phase permanent magnet synchronous motor (6kV H355-1000)
The installation dimensions of permanent magnet motors are the same as those of the TYKK basic series. The basic series is TYPKK air-air cooled, ingress protection class IP55, class F insulation, S1 working duty. Other protection levels and cooling methods are available according to customer requirements.
The series is available with a rated voltage of 6 kV, powered by a frequency converte, under rated frequency, constant torque operation
The series has a higher efficiency(IE5 motor) and a wider economic operating range than asynchronous motors of the same size in the load range of 25% to 120% and has a significant energy saving
The result is significant energy savings. The temperature rise of the motor is low, 40-60K under rated load.
1. High motor power factor. high quality factor of the grid. no need to add power factor compensator. the capacity of the substation equipment can be fully utilised;
2. permanent magnet motor is permanent magnet excitation, synchronous operation, there is no speed pulsation. During dragging fans. pumps and other loads do not increase the pipeline resistance loss;
3. according to the needs of permanent magnet motor can be designed into high starting torque (more than 3 times). high overload capacity. so as to solve the phenomenon of "big horse pulling small cart";
4. the reactive current of ordinary asynchronous motors is generally about 0.5 to 0.7 times the rated current, Mingteng permanent magnet synchronous motors do not require excitation current. the difference between reactive current permanent magnet motors and asynchronous motors is about 50%, the actual running current is about 15% lower than that of asynchronous motors;
5. the motor can be designed to start directly, the shape and installation size is the same as the current widely used asynchronous motor. can fully replace the asynchronous motor.
The series products are widely used in various equipments such as fans, pumps, compressors belt machines refining machines in electric power, water conservancy, petroleum, chemical industry, building materials, metallurgy, mining and other fields.
Technical characteristics of permanent magnet motors?
1.Rated power factor 0.96~1;
2.1.5%~10% increase in rated efficiency;
3.Energy saving of 4%~15% for high voltage series ;
4.Energy saving of 5%~30% for low voltage series;
5.Reduction of operating current by 10% to 15%;
6.Speed synchronization with excellent control performance;
7.Temperature rise reduced by more than 20K.
Common Faults of Frequency Converter?
1. During V/F control, the frequency converter reports a filtering fault and increases the lifting torque by setting it to increase the motor output torque and reduce the current during the startup process;
2. When V/F control is applied, when the current value of the motor is too high at the rated frequency point and the energy-saving effect is poor, the rated voltage value can be adjusted to reduce the current:
3. During vector control, there is a self-tuning error, and it is necessary to verify whether the nameplate parameters are correct. Simply calculate whether the relevant relationship is correct by n=60fp, i=P/1.732U
4. High frequency noise: noise can be reduced by increasing the carrier frequency, which can be selected according to the recommended values in the manual;
5. When starting, the motor output shaft cannot operate normally: it needs to be repeated self-learning or changed self-learning mode;
6. When starting, if the output shaft can operate normally and an overcurrent fault is reported, the acceleration time can be adjusted;
7. During operation, overcurrent fault is reported: When the motor and frequency converter models are selected correctly, the general situation is motor overload or motor failure.
8. Overvoltage fault: When selecting deceleration shutdown, if the deceleration time is too short, it can be handled by extending the deceleration time, increasing the braking resistance, or changing to free parking
9. Short circuit to ground fault: Possible motor insulation aging, poor wiring on the motor load side, motor insulation should be checked and wiring should be checked for grounding;
10. Ground fault: The frequency converter is not grounded or the motor is not grounded. Check the grounding condition, if there is interference around the frequency converter, such as the use of walkie talkies.
11. During closed-loop control, faults are reported: incorrect nameplate parameter settings, low coaxiality of encoder installation, incorrect voltage given by encoder, interference from encoder feedback cable, etc.